Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Will Three Jars of Sweet Pickle Relish Be Enough?

Provisioning has begun. The collection is spreading in the "empty" front room. Michael and I were waiting for appointments today and ran into a Publix to go down one aisle and start gathering some food-stuffs. We picked the condiments aisle and selected salad dressings, barbeque sauces, pickles, relishes, etc. We also picked up big jugs of olive oil and some baking supplies (flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, yeast, brown sugar, corn meal and corn starch...) I've microwaved the flour and packed it into my 2 cup bags and into an airtight container (that's supposed to help keep little critters out!) I've also been collecting "on sale" coffee and struck gold when good ol' Dunkin Donuts went on sale. Won't bore you with the entire list - but it has started - so as we're clearing out the house - I'm re-filling it with food, cleaning supplies, TP, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment